Need some tweaking of photos or your beloved photoshop features(some) on the go on iPad, then new Photoshop Express App is for you. The app runs in synch with your photoshop.com account where you can upload around 2GB of photos for free. I personally prefer Paint.Net and never needed the photoshop for the amount of design work(minuscule) I do but this app surely looks to be finding a space in my app catalogue.
Picking up the information from the app description, here are the features or things you can do with your pictures on iPad with the Photoshop app :
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
• Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, and Soft Black and White
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion
Nicely done Adobe, the Adobe Photoshop Express app is free and you can download it from iTunes Store Link.