For all designers and casual picture tweakers here is something you all can enjoy, Adobe is ready with their Photoshop App for iPad. The app brings lots and lots of features to iPad, helping you getting the work done while on the run. I am yet to get acquainted with all cool stuff in the app, so listing down all the features courtesy Adobe.
Features of App :
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Adobe Photoshop app can be yours for $9.99, download it from the iTunes Store Link and let some creativity begin.